The concept of a bucket list isn’t a new one. The idea is to define a list of things you’d like to accomplish before you “kick the bucket.” The same bucket list approach could easily be applied to the goals you set for making improvements to your autoclave composites manufacturing operations.
The team at TE Wire has a bucket list of continuous improvements we help aviation/aerospace composites manufacturers address every day:
- Reduce/Eliminate vacuum leaks
- No stripping insulation at vacuum seal
- No loose connections with pins
- No reversed polarity
- No connector covers popping off onto part or floor
- Reduced non-conformity reporting and QC tags
- BAC5621 Compliant, accepted during NADCAP audits
Are any of these on your bucket list? Want to learn more about how to achieve these goals and improve your bottom line?
For the fifth year in a row, we will be a vendor at the Wasatch Front Materials Expo (WFME). Hosted by the Utah SAMPE Chapter, there will be 62 vendors and close to 500 people attending.
Mark your calendar:
The 13th Annual Wasatch Front Materials Expo (WFME)
When: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (MDT)
Where: Salt Lake Community College Miller Campus, Sandy, UT
Be sure to stop by Table 36 and chat with us about your autoclave composites curing challenges and how we can help you check-off a number of things on your autoclave operation's process improvements bucket list.
- 5 More Reasons Why You Should Attend SAMPE
- 4 Key Takeaways from SAMPE 2017 regarding Autoclave Composites
- ICYMI: A Great Resource for Aerospace Composites Manufacturers
- Aerospace Doesn't Need Inconsistent Composites Quality