In all our years of experience with aviation and aerospace composites manufacturers, there is one overriding truth: Thermocouple failure during autoclave composites curing and the parts waste that results is NOT an option. The secrets to achieving zero failures are outlined in the following infographic.
In summary, if you want to avoid the expensive waste caused by the failure of hand-made thermcouple assemblies:
- Utilize pre-made, 100% tested thermocouple assemblies that use lab-calibrated special limits accuracy wire.
- Make sure the thermcouples and extension cables you use meet all the needs and speciffications of your application.
- Eliminate the potential loose connections and leaks under the bag by making sure your thermocouple assemblies are leak proof.
- Assure BAC 5621 compliance, easy access for NADCAP audits with online traceability.
- Reduce or completely eliminate issues caused by hand-soldered junctions, detangling wires, or attaching connectors by using pre-made, pre-tested thermocouple wire and cable that is reusable.
Need help determining how to achieve ZERO FAILURES in your composites curing operation? We're here to assist. Please don't hesitate to contact us. We'd be glad to help!
- Attention Composites Manufacturers: How much is your TIME worth?
- How to Reduce Aerospace Autoclaves Application Setup Time by 90%
- 4 Ways to Meet Increased Demands on Aerospace Autoclave Applications